NOTICE OF TAX SALE
VILLAGE OF BELLPORT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to Section 1452 of the Real Property Tax Law and by a Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Village of Bellport, New York, that a public auction to be held at Bellport Village Hall, 29 Bellport Lane, Bellport, NY on the 12th day of March, 2021 at 10 o’clock in the morning to discharge the taxes, fees and interest and other charges which may be due on the Real Estate hereinafter described and situated in the Village of Bellport at the time of said sale. The purchaser or purchasers shall pay the amount of their respective bids to the Village Treasurer who shall give to the said purchaser a certificate in writing describing the Real Estate purchased.
NOTICE IS HEREBY FURTHER GIVEN that any tax liens on property affected by the Federal and/or New York Soldiers or Sailors Civic Relief Acts as amended or which may be affected by such acts are sold subject to the provisions of such acts. Prior liens are indicated by an asterisk (*). To be sold together with the statement of amount of taxes, fees and interest thereon.
Parc. Tax Sale
No. S/B/L Name Address Amount
1. 0202-4-2-17 Margaret & Katherine Sacer 49 Bieselin Road $ 2,338.70*
2. 0202-4-3-20 John Mazzone 57 Country Club Rd $1,863.25
3. 0202-4-5-37 Raymond & Marjorie Neighley 58 N. Howells Pt Rd $3,968.29
4. 0202-5-1-14 Richard Stafford 61 N. Howells Pt Rd $3,009.92
5. 0202-6-4-7 ULLOA Global LLC 8 Mooring Drive $ 195.44*