Village of Bellport
Board Work Session Meeting – January 11, 2021
Executive Session beginning at 5:00PM
Work Session beginning at 6:00PM
A G E N D A & LINK
The public is able to view this meeting live, as it is being held virtually on the Internet during the COVID 19 Pandemic Crisis through Zoom’s Webinar function
- Discussion: Emergency Capital Projects – Browns Lane Bulkhead/Storm Water Drain System Project and Rock Dock Blow-out and Refacing Project presentation by Adon Austin of Rising Tide
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Review of bonding options for Browns Lane Bulkhead and Rock Dock Repairs and Estimated Debt Service Schedules
- Review of Cash Requirements Plan – Summary Results, daft as of January 8, 2021 (Exhibit 1)
- Review of year to date financials through December 31, 2020
- Consolidated Highway Improvements Program (CHIPS) Reimbursement in the amount of $110,322.77 was received on December 28, 2020
- Bond Anticipation Notes for renewal: $700,800 BAN for DPW Yard to be renewed for one year on December 18, 2020.
- Update: The Annual Audit and the Single Audit for the year ended May 31, 2020
- 2021-2022 Budget Schedule – no changes (Exhibit 2)
- $500 donation for the Senior Program received from Jeffrey and Elizabeth Carey
- Donation of a Foosball Game Table for the Community Center from the Hertz Family
3. Discussion: Review/Revise the Village Rental Code (Exhibit 3)
4. Topic: Formulation of the NYS Emergency Health Plan – requirement that all public employees are adequately protected by formal plan in the event of a disaster/emergency related to a communicable disease. The plan must be finalized by April 1, 2021.
- FEMA Main Dock Project
- “Noise Pollution” in the Village… leaf blowers, lawn mowers, music, et al.
- Peter’s on the Green request for expansion for outdoor seating.
- Reminder: Public Hearing regarding the Municipal Parking Lot on January 25, 2021
- Playground Grant for Bandshell Marina Beach
6. Review Building Report (Exhibit:4)
7. Review of the Code Report (Exhibit 5)
8. Special Events: None at this time
9. Review the December 21, 2020 Board Meeting Minutes (Exhibit: 6)