Village of Bellport
Board Work Session Meeting – November 9, 2020
beginning at 6:00PM
A G E N D A
The public is able to view this meeting live, as it is being held virtually on the Internet during the COVID 19 Pandemic Crisis through Zoom’s Webinar function
- Discussion: Proposal to change Village Code regarding the Municipal Parking Lot (Exhibit 1)
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Review of year to date financials through October 31, 2020.
- Review of Cash Requirements Plan. (Exhibit 2)
- Bond Anticipation Notes for renewal: $456,000 BAN for DPW Yard to be renewed for one year on November 13, 2020. $700,800 BAN for DPW Yard renovation to be renewed for one year on December 18, 2020.
- $500 donation received from Michael Coogan on November 2, 2020.
- Discussion: The Lease with the Bellport Fire Department on Bell Street (Exhibit 3)
- Discussion: Peter’s on the Green request for expansion for outdoor seating (Exhibit 4)
- Discussion: Review/Revise the Village Rental Code (Exhibit 5)
- Discussion: “Noise Pollution” in the Village… leaf blowers, lawn mowers, music, et al.
- Discussion Next Steps regarding the Bus Company and noise emanating for the buses in the yard.
- Traffic/Pedestrian Safety: Speed Humps
- FEMA Main Dock Project
- Hooping the Dock (Exhibit 6)
- Playground Grant for Bandshell Marina Beach (Exhibit 7)
- The Gate at Mothers’ Beach
- Government Advocacy: Davidoff, Hutcher, & Citron, LLC
8. Review Building Report (Exhibit:8)
9. Review of the Code Report (Exhibit 9)
- Holiday Wreath Decorating
11.Review the October 26, 2020 Board Meeting Minutes (Exhibit: 10)