Village of Bellport
Work Session Board Meeting – October 12, 2021
beginning at 6:00PM
A G E N D A - Subject to Change
This meeting is open to the public in Bellport Community Center at 4 Bell Street. It is an in-person meeting.
1. Treasurer’s Report:
2. Proposal: Mothers Beach Gate: the Bellport Village Program Fund offer to participate by cost sharing with the Village on the project.
3. Proposal: Golf Berm at the 18th Hole: the Bellport Village Program Fund is interested in donating the fees both in design and plantings to renovate the small garden at the Bellport Golf Club’s 18th Parkland would maintain the garden once it is established.
4. Discussion: Golf Course and Tennis Buildings
5. Discussion: Status of Ho Hum Pavilion
6. Discussion: Trash Receptacles for the Village – setting a new standard
8. Review Monthly Building Report (Exhibit: 5)
9. Review Monthly Code Report (Exhibit: 6)
10. Special Events:
11. Review the September 27, 2021, Board Meeting Minutes (Exhibit 7)
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Village of Bellport Architectural Review Board will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 7 pm in the Bellport Community Center, 4 Bell Street, Bellport, NY to consider the following application:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Historic District Preservation Commission of the Village of Bellport will hold a public hearing on October 23, 2021 at 9 am in the Bellport Community Center located at 4 Bell St., Bellport, New York to consider the following application:
LEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Village of Bellport Historic District Preservation Commission will hold a work session on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 10:00 am in the Bellport Community Center, 4 Bell Street, Bellport, NY