VILLAGE OF BELLPORT
Board of Trustees Monthly Meeting – September 27, 2021
A G E N D A - SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Beginning at 7:00PM
Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance & Roll Call
Open to the Public
Report of the Trustees
Report of the Village Attorney
1. Open the Public Hearing regarding “Cannabis: Opt-Out”
2. Resolution: ____ Approve the Board Meeting Minutes of August 23, 2021.
3. Review and approve the following payments:
See Financial Abstracts and Summary of Abstracts
4. Resolution: ____ Approve the Budget Transfers as of September 27, 2021,
5. Resolution ____ FEMA DR NY 4567 Tropical Storm Isaias – Federal Share received $59,438.54 June 11, 2021; State Share received $9,906.42 June 11, 2021. *Management Cost $1505.74 have not received yet. Total Reimbursement once we do receive will be $70,850.70.
6. Resolution____ South Howells Creek Erosion: GEI Consulting. Authorize the Initial Scoping and Investigation and the Surveying Services
7. Resolution ____ Proposed Bellport Golf Club Rates for 2022
8. Resolution ____ The Bellport Garden Club is donating 20 trees this Fall
9. Resolution ____ Accept the Town of Brookhaven six month extension, February 28, 2022, of the 2020 CDBG contract for the Senior Program.
10. Resolution ____ Approve Mayor Fell to sign the 2021 CDBG contracts with the TOB for the senior program. Transportation Contract $30,000 and the Program Contract $20,000.
11. Resolution ____ Appoint Tara Crane p/t Senior Program Director at a rate of $22.08 p/hour
12. Resolution _____ Approve the 2021 Justice Court Audit, prepared by Mayor Fell
14. Resolution____ Special Events:
15. Other Items
Open to the Public
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Village of Bellport Architectural Review Board will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 7 pm in the Bellport Community Center, 4 Bell Street, Bellport, NY to consider the following application:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Historic District Preservation Commission of the Village of Bellport will hold a public hearing on October 23, 2021 at 9 am in the Bellport Community Center located at 4 Bell St., Bellport, New York to consider the following application:
LEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Village of Bellport Historic District Preservation Commission will hold a work session on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 10:00 am in the Bellport Community Center, 4 Bell Street, Bellport, NY