Link for Zoom Webinar below along with Agenda
VILLAGE OF BELLPORT
Board of Trustees Monthly Meeting – August 24, 2020
A G E N D A - Subject to Change
Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance & Roll Call
Approve Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes of July 27, 2020, and the Special Board Meeting on August 10, 2020 (Exhibit 1)
Report of the Trustees
Report of the Village Attorney
The public is able to view this meeting live and give comment, as it is being held virtually on the Internet during the COVID 19 Pandemic Crisis through Zoom’s Webinar function
3. Approve Enterprise Fund Checking Abstract Report #10, 18 vendors totaling, $180,575.68.
4. Approve Capital Fund Checking Abstract Report #10, 0 vendors this month See Summary of Abstracts, included in Exhibit 2
5. Resolution: ____ Approve the Budget Transfers as of May 31, 2020, as outlined. (Exhibit 2A)
6. Resolution ___ Approve Deputy Clerk, Katie Mehrkens, as signatory to the village checking account at Bridgehampton National Bank.
7. Resolution: ___ Approve the Debt Service for the new Garbage Truck and Work Boat, the Capital Lease Option, $230,000 amount financed (Exhibit 3)
8. Discuss and possible Resolution of the Retainer Agreement proposed by the Government Relations Group of Davidoff, Hutcher, and Citron LLP, Derek Wolman, John Kiernan, Jonathan McCollum and Steve Malito and Nick Antonucci (Exhibit 4)
9. Resolution ___ Approve the extension of the Intermunicipal Agreement between the Village of Bellport and the Town of Brookhaven for assessment functions. (Exhibit 5)
10. Resolution: ___ Approve the appointment of Fred Hall as Chairperson of the Waterfront Commission.
11. Resolution: ___ Approve accept the resignation of Michael Kaelin from the Waterfront Commission. We thank Michael for all his years of civic service; it is very much appreciated.
12. Resolution: ___ Approve accept the resignation of Daniel Person from the Architectural Review Board. We thank Daniel for all his years of civic service; it is very much appreciated. (Exhibit 6)
13. Resolution: ___ Discuss the refund for High School Student who is requesting reimbursement for the fee paid for Bellport Village Tennis Camp ($120.00); Bellport High School Lacrosse was cancelled due to Covid-19 Pandemic, subsequently Lacrosse was reinstated by the South Country School District Administration; therefore, there is the conflict in scheduling. No lessons were taken.
14. Discuss requests for a pro-rata reimbursement for slip holders due to the delay in opening our Marina this season.
15. Village “Re-Opening” Plan - Village Playgrounds: signage, monitoring, sanitizing, etc.
16. Bellport Marina Dock: the FEMA Dock Project (FEMA: 4085-577112-PW4654):
17. Updated Calendar of Dates for Our Village Election:
18. Special Events (Exhibit: 7):
Open to the Public: The public is able to view this meeting live and give comment, as it is being held virtually on the Internet during the COVID 19 Pandemic Crisis through Zoom Webinar.
Video of ARB Meeting from September 24, 2020
Video of Planning Board Meeting for September 23, 2020