Village of Bellport
Special Board Meeting – May 28, 2020
A G E N D A - Subject to Change
Call to Order, starting at 5:00PM, Pledge of Allegiance & Roll Call
1) (Possible) Resolution: ____ The Gateway Proposal: Request to produce summer “Drive-In Movies” (Exhibit: 1)
2) Village “Re-Opening” Plan: Ho-Hum Beach: Proposed Opening with Ferry and Lifeguards on June 27-28, and full-time beginning on Wednesday, July 1, 2020
3) ID Cards for family members living with residents during the Pandemic Crisis
4) Security at Ho-Hum, Distancing and After Hours during Covid-19 Pandemic Crisis
5) Discuss status of Tax Payment Deferment
6) Discussion regarding Kids’ Camp
7) Resolution: ____ Main Dock Project: the Belgian Block Curbing 650 feet at $17,500 additional cost to the Village (FEMA will not pay, because the area around the Guard Booth is not within the area of the scope of work).
8) Easement on Second Avenue (Exhibit: 2)
9) Special Events
a) The Bellport High School Graduation Procession
b) Recommending cancelling Summer Concert Series
The Bellport Bay 5K run scheduled for August 30, 2020 has been postponed to July 11, 2021. All runners who have already registered will be contacted directly...
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that should the Executive Order suspending NY Open Meeting Laws not be extended past July 6, 2020, The Village of Bellport Historic District...