VILLAGE OF BELLPORT
Board Work Session Meeting – January 13, 2020
A G E N D A
(Subject to change)
Executive Session, beginning at 5:00PM
1. Treasurer’s Update:
· Presentation of Financial Statements by Tom Ruggiero of AVZ, General Fund and Enterprise Fund
· Review of 2020-21 Budget Meeting Schedule
· Senior Program donations received in December 2019: Mary Butler - $500 and Jeffrey and Elizabeth Carey, on behalf of Mary Sandford - $500.
· Review Cash Requirements Plan updates
2. Update: NYS SAM Grant Award for the Bellport Village Community Center in the amount of $187,000
3. Update: NYS Economic Community Grant Award for the playground at the Village Dock in the amount $112,500, 75% of the total project cost ($18,500, 12.5% of the total cost, will be donated by the Bellport Village Program Fund (BVPF) and 12.5%, the remaining funds, will be the responsibility of Bellport Village).
4. Discussion: New Aluminum Work Boat for DPW and New Garbage Truck Request
5. Discussion: Opening of Ho Hum Beach for the 2020 Season
6. Update: The FEMA Main Pier Project
7. Review Presentation of the Bellport Golf and Tennis Projects Committee Recommendations for future projects.
8. Discussion: Continuation of Code Amendment regarding Solicitation - Next Steps
9. Discussion: Amending Code on Driveways, limiting their size
10. Review: Code Report, including proposed “No Parking” sign on Bellport Lane at Bell Street in front of Bellport Lane
11. Update: Town of Brookhaven offer to place a Glass Recycling Bin for our Village; its proposed placement needs to be determined
12. Update: Submission of the Preliminary Damage Assessment Summary to Suffolk County for Submission to New York State from Storm on October 10-11, 2019
13. Review: Building Reports and Zombie Homes in Bellport
Village Board of Trustees - Agenda for January 27, 2020
ZBA Work Session - February 6, 2020 at 7:00 pm