VILLAGE OF BELLPORT
Board Work Session Meeting – January 13, 2020
A G E N D A
(Subject to change)
Executive Session, beginning at 5:00PM
1. Treasurer’s Update:
· Presentation of Financial Statements by Tom Ruggiero of AVZ, General Fund and Enterprise Fund
· Review of 2020-21 Budget Meeting Schedule
· Senior Program donations received in December 2019: Mary Butler - $500 and Jeffrey and Elizabeth Carey, on behalf of Mary Sandford - $500.
· Review Cash Requirements Plan updates
2. Update: NYS SAM Grant Award for the Bellport Village Community Center in the amount of $187,000
3. Update: NYS Economic Community Grant Award for the playground at the Village Dock in the amount $112,500, 75% of the total project cost ($18,500, 12.5% of the total cost, will be donated by the Bellport Village Program Fund (BVPF) and 12.5%, the remaining funds, will be the responsibility of Bellport Village).
4. Discussion: New Aluminum Work Boat for DPW and New Garbage Truck Request
5. Discussion: Opening of Ho Hum Beach for the 2020 Season
6. Update: The FEMA Main Pier Project
7. Review Presentation of the Bellport Golf and Tennis Projects Committee Recommendations for future projects.
8. Discussion: Continuation of Code Amendment regarding Solicitation - Next Steps
9. Discussion: Amending Code on Driveways, limiting their size
10. Review: Code Report, including proposed “No Parking” sign on Bellport Lane at Bell Street in front of Bellport Lane
11. Update: Town of Brookhaven offer to place a Glass Recycling Bin for our Village; its proposed placement needs to be determined
12. Update: Submission of the Preliminary Damage Assessment Summary to Suffolk County for Submission to New York State from Storm on October 10-11, 2019
13. Review: Building Reports and Zombie Homes in Bellport
The Bellport Bay 5K run scheduled for August 30, 2020 has been postponed to July 11, 2021. All runners who have already registered will be contacted directly...
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that should the Executive Order suspending NY Open Meeting Laws not be extended past July 6, 2020, The Village of Bellport Historic District...